Major IP-PBX Win for *astTECS Communications in the Healthcare sector
The Healthcare Organization has ever been a vanguard in adopting the latest trends and technologies in the fields of infrastructure, telecom and medical equipment in order to provide the most current and convenient services to its customers. In this endeavour to provide the best in class services Healthcare Organization identified *astTECS Communications Pvt Ltd Bangalore as its telecom infrastructure partner.
Healthcare Organization has been using a traditional PCM / TDM (Pulse Code Modulation / Time Division Multiplexing) based PBX system at their premises for the past nearly 2+ decades. The system had outlived its shelf life and had reached EOL (end of life). The vendor was also facing accute shortage of spare parts for support.
*astTECS IP-PBX Networking Solution for Healthcare Sector:
The Management of the Healthcare Organization decided to revamp its telecommunication infrastructure, initially only at the Main location. Request for proposals was sent out to all major OEMs / Vendors who could offer a solution. Subsequently, after understanding the potency of the new IP-based technology that is in vogue in the marketplace and offered by *astTECS, they decided to implement a country-wide network of voice infrastructure that could seamlessly interconnect with its multiple institutions/locations. With this technology the customer could communicate seamlessly via their leased line across the networks at almost no cost.
The Big Win: Seamless Networking of 3 x *astTECS e-series systems along with 4 x non-*astTECS systems.
After a detailed study of all technical solutions offered and comparing the commercial propositions the decision process picked up speed finally in April 2022 *astTECS Communications was chosen as the official supplier and was awarded a contract for implementing a truly advanced and state of the art Next-Gen IP-PBX system not only at its flagship location but also at its sister institutions nearby its vicinity. The project scope consisted of:
• Supply, installation and commissioning of *astTECS e-series IP-PBX systems at 3 major hospitals in Belgaum district.
• Networking the 3 *astTECS e-series systems using the latest IP-Trunking technology
• Networking these 3 systems to 4 other non-*astTECS PBX systems located across other districts within the North Karnataka region.
• As an end result a subscriber at Location A would be able to call any subscriber at any of the 6 other locations (B to G) or vice-versa.
• The customer not only benefited because they had a new system with a number of innovative features but also as *astTECS R&D worked overtime to ensure that many of the features that existed in the previous equipment were provided in exactly the same manner how they operated in the erstwhile product. Hence the customer was able to embrace and adapt seamlessly to *astTECS Open Source technology product.
• The earlier system used to break down often but with the new *astTECS system there has been no breakdown in the equipment. They are also ably supported by *astTECS 24/7 service support.
• The *astTECS system has improved user experience and with less downtime, productivity has improved.
Bespoke solutions provided by *astTECS IP-PBX for Healthcare Industry
*astTECS is a well-established player in the arena of enterprise communication. It has spent 15+ years relentlessly pursuing its vision of taking its Asterisk-based IP PBX solution across frontiers to varied customers so the latter can experience what true innovation is all about. *astTECS has incorporated some of the “state of the art” features like seamlessly networking multiple systems across geographically separated locations, IVR, Voice Mail, Voice Logger, Mobile Extensions and a plethora of such features in its PBX. This apart, being nimble-footed as it is, *astTECS specializes in providing bespoke solutions to its clients. It is envisioned that in the future the Healthcare Organization can expect to make its telecom infrastructure even more modern by integrating with features like Patient Appointment IVR with WhatsApp integration, Nurse Calling Systems, IP Paging, Hospital CRM and many such thereby making the institution more and truly customer friendly. All of the above is fully backed up by the guaranteed *astTECS 24/7 customer service support.
It is envisaged that with this small step in the right direction, Healthcare Organization is now well perched to take giant strides in implementing the reality of their vision of a single global/national network covering its various institutions and *astTECS Communications is entrenched in this endeavor to ensure that the vision of the customer is realised to its full potential!!!
Leave A Comment