Technical Support Engineer
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / MCA
Exp: 02 – 05 years
1) Installation and remote support for telecom products
2) Define, Deploy, and Maintain the organizations IP telephony and its related network connections along with hardware operation.
3) Responsible for the implementation and management of all aspects of a VOIP network infrastructure, which includes cabling, racking, LANs, WANs.
4) Responsible for providing on-call operational level support for all facets of IP Telephony hardware and software.
5) Engineers are also responsible for opening and managing TAC cases and for rectifying users- VOIP/Network/ Infrastructure problems.
6) May require to travel to customer site for installation or support.
7) Required immediate joinee
Interested candidates may reach us at 920695237 or send resume to email@example.com