IP PBX for Hospitality
- Network Interface : 2X Ethernet 10/100 base-RJ-45
- ISDN : PRI interface (optional)
- Mobile : 32 GSM (optional), 1 SIM/channel
- VoIP : SIP, H.323, IAX2
- ISDN : PRI DSS 1 (Q931,National variant)
- Mobile : GSM 850/1800/1900 Mhz channels
CODECS : ADPCM, G.711(A-Law & u-Law) G.722, G.723.1(pass through), G.726, G.729
- (through purchase of a commercial license), GSM, iLBC, Linear, LPC-10 Speex
PRI CARD : T1/E1 port with optimum PCI interface
DIMENSIONS : 2U/4U Form factor chasis
MOUNTING : 19″ rack
POWER : 800 MA peak, operational 300 MA max at +3.3V, 4U-100-240 VAC, 200 W
- *ast eHOT-50 – Upto 50 Rooms / Extenstions, Asterisk Installed.
- *ast eHOT-100 – Upto 100 Rooms / Extenstions, Asterisk Installed.
- *ast eHOT-100 – Upto 200 Rooms / Extenstions, Asterisk Installed.
- *ast eHOT-300 – Upto 300 Rooms / Extenstions, Asterisk Installed.
- *ast eHOT-500 – Upto 500 Rooms / Extenstions, Asterisk Installed.
1. Built in Call Recording
Automatically record calls coming in, going out, or even internally, based on the settings your define
2. FAX to eMAIL
Incoming FAX can received to directly on specific email id through PDF format
3. Call Details Report
Generate the complete call details report for calls which is passing through IP PBX, all incoming, out going, internal calls
4. Do Not Disturb
Activate DND on Guest Room phones, by pressing short code digit key for room phone, and from the front desk terminals.
5. Voice Mail
Callers can leave a message and the assigned client and the client can listen to the voice mail by dialing the pin number.
6. Call Forward
Option to forward call to voice mail, guest can even forward room phone calls to their mobile numbers.
7. Voice Mail to eMAIL
Callers will have an option to leave there voice message and the same can be sent to the assigned client inbox.
8. Call Block
Block Internal calls between Guest room permanently, Block internal calls between guest room during Certain period of Day; For example During night time.