*astTrac is a location tracking CRM system that lets organization track sales activities, support updates, orders & delivery status, meetings, events, freight & fleet movements with location on Google Map. This solution keeps the records for meetings and visits associated with the customer data, and allow the user to capture images and call recording from a mobile phone.
What information do we collect?
The information collected from *astTrac can be split into following categories:
1. Auto Generated
- Location / coordinates of the app user during regular interval
- Date & Time of the location captured
- Date & Time for app Login & Logout
2. Input from App User
- Images captured using mobile phone camera.
- Audio messages recoded on mobile phone
- Text inputs in form of meeting information & details.
How do we use the information?
The information collected is transfered to the CRM Server / Database. The CRM admin should login to the CRM Server and retrieve the information, in form of Map, Reports or Filters. Under any circumstances, we do not share this information with anyone else.
What information do we share?
We do not share any part of the information with anyone else. This information is available for exclusive use by the owner himself.