End High Phone Bills for forever with *astTECS IP PBX System
IP PBX takes care of all your modern business Telecom requirements like IVR, call recording and is compatible with all kinds of telephone like PRI Lines, PSTN & GSM gateways.
- This flexible call control system has features such as conferencing, call forwarding & unified communication.
- Integrate IP PBX System with your CRM/ERP to improve office efficiency by 50%
Increase the Customer Satisfication 3x by implementing quality monitoring of customers interaction using Asterisk based *astTECS IP PBX Web based receptionist console.
Advantages of IP PBX:
- Easy to Install & Configure
- Reduces Office Telephony bills upto 60% using VoIP Integration.
- Eliminates traditional PBX methods of wiring.
- Integrate with any 3rd party Software (CRM, ERP, PMS) for better analytics
- GUI based configuration interface
- IP PBX with no Vendor lock in/license.
IP PBX Features:
Smart phone as Extension
- Android Mobile as PBX Extension via WiFi Client
Video Calling & Conferencing
- Desktop Sharing
- Upload PDF/Docs
Audio Conference Bridging
- Multi party conferencing
- Password protected calls
Inbuilt IVR System
- Upto 9 Levels & Sublevel
- Multi language support
Inbuilt Voice Logger
- Inbuilt Call Recording
- Speech Analysis feature
Voice mail to email
- Send voice mail to email as an attachment
Distributed Office Setup
- Connect Remote offices
- Centralized Admin Access
Web Receptionist Control
- Quality Monitoring
- IP PBX Activity Report
- Integrate your existing EPABX with IP PBX
“Rely on *astTECS, Our IP PBX Solution will reduce your office telephony bills Upto 60% and Increase Productivity”
|Product Variant||No.of Extension|
|Mini IP PBX||Upto 10 Extension|
|*ast e25||Upto 25 Extension|
|*ast e50||Upto 50 Extension|
|*ast e100||Upto 100 Extension|
|*ast e200||Upto 200 Extension|
|*ast e300||Upto 300 Extension|
|*ast e500||Upto 500 Extension|
|*ast e1000||Upto 1000 Extension|
For more information on *astTECS IP PBX products, download brochure
*astTECS IP PBX Solution for:-
- Hospitality Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Real Estates
- Educational Institution
Want to Reduce your Office Telephony Bills?