|Web based Company Receptionist
Company receptionist manages the incoming and out going calls from a Web interfaces.
- Calls in queue, pick which calls to answer
- Active Calls Show the list of active calls and engaged extensions.
- Availability, IP Phone/soft phone status like off-hook, on-hook, ringing.
- Call Park.
- Drag and Drop call transfer.
- Voicemail transfer.
- Call Toggle - Allwos the operator to shift between calls.
- Music on Hold per queue.
- Caller Experience - Let the caller hear the phone ring instead of listening to music on hold.
|IVR ( Interactive Voice response )
- Ringing Options - Ring All, Round Robin, Fewest Calls, Least Recently Called, Random, and In Order.
- Extension Dialing - Allow the callers to dial an extension at any time.
- Send to Voice Mail.
- Call Transfer - you can easily transfer incoming calls or active calls to another extension. Set the transfer rules for incoming calls so you can check the call first, then transfer, transfer without checking, or send the call straight to voicemail.
- Call Pick up - You can set up Call Pickup groups so some employees can pick up calls ringing on other extensions by dialing a short code on their own phones. You determine who has this permission and which calls they can pick up.
- Do not disturb.
- Hold - Put a call on Hold using the button on your IP phone, or from the Switchboard. You can customize the Music on Hold that plays until you resume the call.
- Call Parking - Put a call on Hold using the button on your IP phone, or from the Switchboard. You can customize the Music on Hold that plays until you resume the call.
- Parallel Ringing.
- Follow me.
|Voice Mail & Voice mail To e-mail
- Voice Mail Set up.
- Voice Mail Access.
- Voice mail to email or to any email client.
- Automatically record calls coming in, going out, or even internally, based on the settings you define
- 3 way conferencing from the IP Phone.
- Meet me conference- With a Meet Me Conference Center, each of your phone extensions can have its own conference room.
- Dial-in Conference.
- Dia-out Conference
- Out going fax.
- Incoming Fax.
|Distributed Office setup
- Connects Multiple Offices through MPLS or VPN. Branch offices can be added to the IP server through an INTERNET connection.
- Dial a code to connect to a separate overhead paging and announcement system.
- Dial a code and connect directly to a built-in one-way announcement speaker on one or more phones
- Connect with PRI ISDN E1, T1.
- Connect with Analog/PSTN/CO Lines.
- Connect With GSM Trunk.
- Ready to use the sip-trunking and as well the SIP Client,
- Create Multiple VOIP accounts.
- Location Based routing.
- Skill Based routing.
- DID Based Routing.
|Barge IN & Listen
- Barge in: Barge in on both channels. The manager channel is joined onto the spied-on and bridged channel, and all parties can hear each other.
- Listen: Monitor an agents call/ Extensions. The manager can hear both the spied-on and bridged channels, but they cannot hear the manager.
- Whisper to the agent. The manager can hear both the spied-on and bridged channels, and the spied-on channel (agent) can also hear the manager, but not the bridged channel, hence “whisper.”
- Complete report on day to day, weekly reports, Monthly report, Extension wise report,
|Third party Integration
||Connects with any 3rd party Integration Like,
- Click to Call.
|Multi Phones Connectivity
||Connect with different Phones Like:
- IP PHONE.
- Analog Phone
- Soft Phone
- Smart Phone (Mobiles).
- DECT phones